Relocated, but Not Removed

I am a campus supervisor at Valencia High School. I attended Valencia from 1998 to 2002 and have been working there ever since. I grew up in the neighborhood and as a child experienced many situations both good and bad. I was exposed to drugs friends being affected by  gangs and violence in the neighborhood. Because of those experiences I choose  to stay drug free and away from any gang activity because my priority was always to have a good reputation and respect from people. I attended Rio Vista elementary, Kraemer Middle School, and of course Valencia High School. I met my beautiful wife at VHS and now I hope my princess will attend there since blue and gold runs in her blood. My love and pride for Valencia is so big that it gives me goosebumps every time I hear eye of the tiger. I have dedicated a total of 18 years to the Tigers and will continue to support them as much as I can. All in all, my alma mater has brought the best in me. I am confident that “We” (the staff) continue to show our student how much pride, tradition, and excellence is shown every day and it is passed on through generations like it has been since 1933.